Saturday, November 22, 2008

Charity Auctions on eBay

In the spirit of giving, I am running a few charity auctions through Mission Fish on eBay. The auctions run from tonight (Saturday 11/22) through next Saturday (11/29).

25% of the winning bids will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Please check them out!

Auction 1: Genuine Aqua Sea Glass Pendant and Earrings Set


Auction 2: Set of 3 Handmade Sea Glass Angel Ornaments


Auction 3: Design Your Own Sea Glass Bracelet


Auction 4: Design Your Own Sea Glass Anklet

8 comments:

Kim said...

wow..neat idea.
Berriedreams
Love World Mall
The Learning Rock
Life In The Country
Front Page Info

iceah said...

wow! lovely creations c:

Rachele Bennett said...

Thanks. I love the Angels and so would my MIL. I just put in a bid.

Erika said...

The angel ornaments are wonderful!

Tara Beaulieu said...

Thanks so much everyone and good luck, Mommyto2! :)

TOMAS said...

Wow, I ... I just don't know what I should to say - your works look so fine. I just enjoy the incredible warmth - Let all my comments be this hearty Thank You!
best wishes from
http://arthiker.wordpress.com/

Rachele Bennett said...

I won the angels! My MIL is going to love these. Thank you so much. I look forward to receiving them.

Tara Beaulieu said...

Congratulations! I actually have the three of them wrapped and will finish the beading on them tomorrow. I'll be in touch when they ship out. I hope you love them! :)