Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sea glass shelf/ coat rack for my bathroom


Sea Glass Shelf
Originally uploaded by mornindew2822
I wish I could find the "before" photo of this little coat rack. I bought it in the clearance section after Christmas for $.75- it was white with 4 large plastic snowmen on it (one over each hook). I pried them off, filled and sanded the holes they left behind and then added a little mosaic of sea glass, sand dollars and starfish. It now lives in my (very green) bathroom helping to make the green a bit more bearable until I can get around to toning it down some!

Took me a Sunday afternoon football game to go from before to after. :)

1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What an awesome job you did with this little shelf...looks outstanding! Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you again:)

Blessings,
Linda