Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fiberart for a Cause


The preview for Collage Mania 2009 is now open! There are 39 pages of collages to see, I have only finished looking through about page 3 and I am already overwhelmed about trying to decide which one to bid on! The actual event will be May 5-7 2009.

Collage Mania is a fundraising auction hosted by Fiberart for a Cause. Fiberart for a Cause has already raised over $170,000 which has gone directly to the American Cancer Society. Many great artists have donated 8x10 inch fiber art collages to be auctioned off to benefit this great cause. The goal for Collage Mania 2009 is to raise $20,000 and they have 383 collages to auction off.

Here are the instructions about how you can get a beautiful work of art and help out a great cause at the same time!

2 comments:

Tara Beaulieu said...

Did you submit your piece/pieces???

Maggie said...

Yes, I did. I am somewhere around page 22 I think.