Thursday, July 30, 2009

We've moved!


Ten stinking, hot, humid and ridiculously exhausting days later, we are officially moved out of our rental property and into our newly purchased house! I do have photos I've taken of the little bits of reno work we're doing but lord knows where on earth my camera is in all this mess! I had it until about 3 days ago when my office got packed up at the other house- now, no clue, lol!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know what I've been up to. When I can find my computer (I am on my old half busted laptop currently) and my camera, I'll post some photos and some commentary on the whole thing.

I am just so glad to be done, it of course, had to happen during the hottest part of the summer and while all 3 of my kids were home from school to complain at me about not going to the beach.

Tomorrow I am going to pull out the $5 sprinkler I bought at Walmart and let the kids run around the yard and cool off while I attempt to unpack the mountain of boxes in my dining room and living room.

Signing off as an very tired and achy but official resident of Narragansett, RI.

Tara :)

No comments: