Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Enough Shopping Already, Get to Work!


Summer Shopping
Originally uploaded by magscrafts
Here you can see a little photo mosaic of supplies I have gotten in the last month or so. Not pictured is a large order of assorted silver chains that I bought online and a big bag of vintage jewelry given me by a dear friend to see what I can create.

We just got back from vacation, and I did get a little work done there, but now it is time to really get serious and get a bunch of stuff done! I need to restock my stores online and off as well as make some items to be donated to an auction for my son's school.

I spent yesterday catching up on emails, buying groceries and reopening all of my online stores. Today was dedicated to dental appointments, and back to school preparations. I think tonight I need to have a fabulous sew-orama with some of these new lovelies.

No comments: