Monday, September 28, 2009

New ornaments I've been working on...and some oldies but goodies!

I can't even believe I'm uttering the word "ornament" right now. I am still in flip flops and shorts, yet for those of us who sell wholesale or retail, the holiday season is upon us! So far this week I've had orders for my sea glass angels, butterflies, and dragonflies. I also had a request to make up some custom ornaments for a new shop in Newport, RI and a sea glass group that I belong to issued a challenge to come up with a new ornament design using genuine sea glass. Whew!



Copacetic in Providence, RI will now be carrying sea glass angels and dragonflies (and butterflies if the owner is convinced once he sees one! He will be, I know it! LOL)


The custom sand dollar ornaments are for The Nutcracker Suite in Newport, RI. These are new, I just finished them tonight so the owners haven't even seen them yet, I am going to show them tomorrow- wish me luck!

Last is the ornament I made for my sea glass group challenge. I love the way it came out and even though I ran into a few glitches while working out the design, it was fun to make and I am thinking I will make more of these and they'll be available on my website and possibly some local RI stores by mid October.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all gorgeous! I love the butterfly and star ones best!

Theresa said...

Lovely ornaments, I especially love the sand dollars. Very unique and cool idea!

Tara Beaulieu said...

Thank you, both!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Tara, I am interesting in buying 3 pieces of your sea glass..
(1) THE SEA GLASS ANGEL IN BLUE SEA GLASS WITH BEADED WINGS.
(2) CHRISTMAS TREE IN GREEN WITH THE WEE BEADS SPRINKLE ON IT
(3) AND THE STAR OR STAR FISH SEA GLASS WITH BEADS..

I do not know where I go to buy this items from you..

My email addy is cjquilter00@charter.net

Please contact me.. Thanks

Judy