Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let's Get Organized


0824 sorted beads
Originally uploaded by magscrafts
So Tara and I were chatting last night and she was cleaning her house like a madwoman so she could go to the beach today guilt free. That got me thinking about how tonight when I got back from my trip, I would organize my bead boxes, because I had a lot of trouble digging out beads to take with me on my trip this weekend.

We got to talking about how organizing is such a painful process, because it is like dominoes- all a very delicate balance, and each thing you touch effects the things next to it.

We agreed to add to our 365 project that we would at least once a week have our work involve organizing, whether it be for our role as a mom, businesswoman or artist. The truth is that all those women occupy the same space!

Tonight I organized all my glass beads by size and color, and now I am feeling inspired to do something with them!

No comments: